Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Coco Avant Chanel


I'm kinda sick of shoes, they remind me of a horrible man who had a fetish with them. Sorry. They just do. ... But for those who don't have bad memories with a certain man: geta, klompen and babouches - zori! Have fun, y'all.

I'm moody today, the main reason I'll tell you tomorrow, but I saw Coco Avant Chanel this rainy afternoon. I love Coco. She didn't have an ounce of charm in her, and she made it. I love that. Sometimes I wish I didn't play geisha or most honorable guest. Dammit - I'm sweet! Mama made me that way and ... I don't know how not to be. I'm pretty too, so that means ... I got it made?

What's more important than my innate gifts are courage and grit. What use is a pretty doll if she is to be tossed out for a new model? Who is to enjoy beauty if it is to be destroyed (read: raped) and the law proceeds to blame her beauty for the crime? I wore hooker boots out tonight and enjoyed them. After the movie I enjoyed them more. Coco Chanel was brave, why shan't I be? Watch it. It's at Regal Cinema 8 at Great Hills in Austin. Below is the trailer.


No comments: