Friday, May 8, 2009

The Green Muse this Thursday

Greetings!

I am happy to announce that we, Paloma Art Models Guild, are going to have our very first meeting. We will meet at the Green Muse Cafe on Oltorf and South First. It's nearby the Pizza Patron at that corner. This coming Thursday at 6:30pm til whenever we like, or the place closes. Basically a meet and greet and a celebration of our community. Be there for a cup o' joe or to organize or both! Anyway, I can't wait! See you there!

PS Since I used up the Green Muse's mural photo in my last post, here's a picture of another muse of theirs.

2 comments:

tiffannysketchbook said...

Congratulations on finally getting this off the ground! I would love a list of your members for future modeling jobs, please!

your friend,
tiffanny

Waverly said...

Thanks, Tiff! I'm reeeally happy, too. Will let you know.

Your friend,
Wavie