Thursday, April 9, 2009

no details please...


All I can tell you are generalizations.  The organization that I modeled for is handling the matter in an adept manner, so I don't want to slander them hence 'no details please.'

Today I noticed a security camera while I was art modeling.  It didn't look like the traditional security cameras, so I thought it could wait until after the session.  I asked the teacher, and he told me it was only on at night.  To double check, I asked the campus police about the matter.  They didn't know about it, so the policeman took me to the art department's office and inquired.  Yes, the cameras are on all the time, (however they reportedly only record at night).  I saw live feeds of the room I was in as well as others.

Thank the Heavens for police.  Because of the policeman's insistence the matter will be dealt with immediately.  This has happened before and there was not as much muscle to hold my back.  Please, if you live in Austin or the surrounding area email me at recyled.vision@gmail.com, or just post on this blog so we can start this Art Models Guild.  We need to support each other.  And as a reminder: be observant. Even the art teacher who works there didn't notice the camera.  Good luck to you all.

No comments: